The V3.12A is the ideal solution for high quality installations in churches and auditoriums. Compact and lightweight, this new self-powered speaker features two Class D amplifiers and state-of-the art electroacoustic components that deliver outstanding sound quality, great sound pressure levels and incredible linearity.
Expressly developed for the use with Viscount organs, the V3.12A offers an on-board professional equalizer, a remote power switch feature and an innovative power saving mode. Colorado Viscount recommends using two for Legend and Legend Live organs, which sound best when output in stereo.
Cabinets are available in laminated dark oak finish and ash.
V 3.12A Active Speaker
- Power: 280 Watt Continuous Power
- Distortion: (THD)< 0,05% up to 75 Watt rms / 4 Ohms @ 6.67 KHz
- Input Impedance: 15 KOhm (balanced)
- Input Sensitivity: 0 dB (0,775 V)
- Max SPL: 118 dB (Free space)
- Frequency response: 38-18000 Hz (+/- 3 dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 800 Hz @ 24 dB / oct. active
2800 Hz @ 18 dB / oct. passive
- Speakers: 1 Woofer (12”) - 1 Mid Range (8”) - 1 Tweeter
- Controls: Master Vol. - Equalizer (Low - Mid Gain - Mid Freq.- High)
Remote Control (12 V D.C.)
Energy Save Function
- Connections: 1 Input Jack - 1 Link Jack
- Cabinet Features: Laminated dark oak finish
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 42 x 65 x 36 cm - 16.53" x 25.59" x 14.17"
- Weight: 24 Kg / 52.91 Lbs